Normal or Insane ?

There is always a Question that pops up when things don't look right 
feel right, OR work right & this makes you think back in time.
 πŸ˜•&
once you think about that Question you start putting 2 & 2 TOGETHER.


In this Blog I'm going to fill you in with the REAL NEWS not fake 
I watch videos daily, cause I have no type of live stream accts
so if you like to hear the real truth about where we are heading
look no more, cause that's what my blogs are ALL ABOUT! ! πŸ‘
Biden did keep 1 promise <
Video This here is what is happening.

Right UNDER OUR NOSES ! ! !THIS IS WHY WE ASK OURSELVES
is this NORMAL OR INSANE? I'm with Kevin on if THIS IS NORMAL! !
I want Trump back...HELL YEA, & if you want to know why, keep going.

I don't like what's going on I KNEW we were going to get SCREWED &
that is not right, or fair, it's political ABUSE On AMERICAN PEOPLE ! ! !
ya'll down with that ? they've lied & STOLE our rights right out from under 
us & look πŸ‘€ LOOK at where we are, cause we DON'T HAVE THE BALLS.

Trump and the midterms < VIDEO This is what people were saying about
Trump THEN, I would pretty well bet that will triple when 2024 gets here 
with what Biden has done so far in office, & won't be getting another SHOT.

how pathetic the left is < video I'm lost for words with this cause I don't 
know how we can let this keep happening? ? & why are they doing this to us 
we have a lot of our own problems without ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS

I'm pretty sure you can agree with me right ? We all should know what it's 
going to take to change everything bozo Joe has done to us being a JERK 
instead of a REAL PRESIDENT that is FOR the united states & the people.

NO, not put Harris in or Pelosi or Shummer NONE OF THEM in his place 
your just settling for MUCH WORSE you should really pay close VERY 
CLOSE ATTENTION to what they say & do & think things through B-4 
YOU VOTE ! ! or just don't vote at all & move out of the STATES...

Crimes or Cover-Up  < video this ought to help you decide on which is 
right & wrong & have you thinking things a lot more clearly about the 
future of our country that we USE TO BE PROUD OF TILL NOW. πŸ˜’

I want you to know that every video I put on my blogs I watch EVERY 
SINGLE 1 Of THEM B-4 I put them on my blogs for you to watch &
you can make your own decision about your future just like we all do.

Are we in trouble? < video Will Johnson is a person who puts out 
information about what certain news channels are talking about &
what they are doing that most people don't get in their areas on t.v.

I have to say he tells it like it is & puts out videos that your not πŸ‘€ing
& he also has other people on his show & talk about how bad things 
can & will get & it gets pretty interesting with all of them together.

THE 7 YEARS TRIBULATION < video Not to somewhat get off topic 
but if you haven't watched this video, I did & it's well worth the time 
it's not but a few minutes of an hr worth of good scriptures of the bible.






Comments

Popular Posts