Our nation is in BIG TROUBLE! ! 😢

                            LOOK AT WHERE OUR NATION IS AFTER BIDEN TOOK OVER 

I don't know what side you are on, but I can tell you I'm sure not on the left on what's
going on! ! I'm in my mid 60's & I ASSURE YOU that what this so called "president"
has done is not what the AMERICAN PEOPLE  were looking for but here we are.

You may or may not agree with me on what I'm going to say & that's fine with me 
but from what I've seen over the years with all this nation has been through with the 
Gov't handling the nation this S-O-B HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING for us.

20 years of LIES from the military establishment will not be 4-gotten 


This is a post I wrote about how bad things have went  
& it's just getting worse everyday & it's not going to get 
better anytime soon, we ALL need to pay ATTENTION.
Biden is a fk up <you hit this you'll get to see what I mean.

I will show you just how bad things are getting for all of us
& rather you want to believe it or not that's on you, but I 
will have to say there's a lot of people will agree with me.

 Here are some videos that talk about how UNSAFE our 
nation is with Biden in office just by what he has done 
since being in office as long as he has been so far 💀

Take a good look at what people are saying about how 
bad they hate Biden & the administration that's in 
charge of the nation & how bad things are going.







You can take this any way you want but with what I 
shared with you on how BAD he has been in a short 
time in office & over the years what's your take on it?

I think you know what I think of this so CALLED 
"PRESIDENT" we have in office, he's not fit to be 
the nations ruler, he has put us all in a huge crisis.

I hope that those that voted for this man gets what 
they deserve & reaps what they have done to us all 
we are all in SERIOUS TROUBLE thanks to him.




Comments

Popular Posts