it's all a Domino Effect from the left side of life

 


I don't know about you, but here lately things have went CRAZY-INSANE 
so to do all I can to keep a level head, I listen with my heart & go with my 
gut & 98% of the time it doesn't fail. I could tell you some scary stories. πŸ˜–

Mind you I was born in 1958 & it's JULY 2021 that I wrote this blog, I'm 
hoping someone will be so lucky to get their πŸ‘€ on this & share it to 
others that feel the same or even want to TALK ABOUT what's going on.

I never was into politics or much of the news till 1 very special person
of ALL PEOPLE CHANGED all that around in 1 DAY ! ! & that was MR. 
                                      
TRUMP! ! ! 

You can think or even say what you feel about this man, But I can 
tell you this & as GOD IS MY WITNESS, He did what a Lot of OTHERS 
TALKED ABOUT DOING but never got the ball over the line like he has.

Today is so crazy from back in my days of the 60's & it all just kept 
going deeper down the rabbit hole to NOW there's no freaking END 😒
so HOW do I keep my head & heart steady-level minded & strong heart?

I give it to the very person that is always on top of everything in our 
lives & that's Jesus,πŸ™ if you ever see or hear of the movie called 
"THE CHOSEN" I can tell you it's a HELL Of A FILM to learn from.πŸ’“

The Chosen  Episodes 1 & 2 < (tap the title)Once you watch this, you will be 
looking for the rest of the story like I did it's THAT GOOD to πŸ‘€all of it 
the guy that talks about it you can skip if you choose to just watch the video.

I watched all the long 1's 1-8 & it was WELL WORTH MY TIME I have to 
say it's as good as your favorite series of the Walton's if you ever watched it 
so now that you have made it THIS FAR in this blog lets move forward.

As I was saying, life has been a roller coaster from 1 president to another 
& it's the people who has to live with the "RULES & LAWS of it all &
gets the raw end of the SHAFT to where nothing makes any sense in life.

For instance the videos I have put on here to better explain what I'm saying 
will surely open your eyes & your mind to where it will have you scratching 
your head going what the ? is next? just listen to the videos & you tell me.

# 1. Kennedy vs. Nixon: The first 1960 presidential debate
# 2. CBS Evening News - 1963
# 3. CBS Evening News - 1968
# 4. CBS Evening News - 1969

As you can hear how different things were back in them days to todays life 
as I will give you some very similar videos of how much things have gone 
in the past ? years to what's going on in the world that we never expected.

# 1. The first 2020 presidential debate you may not agree with Trump 
but from what he done in 2016 should SHOW he had our nation going on 
the RIGHT side of the tracks from where it's been for (50+) LONG Years.

Now look at where BIDEN has put this nation in a short 6 mos in office &
not ONLY THAT but he came right out & SAID HE CHEATED πŸ˜± if you 
don't believe it, I have it RIGHT HERE from his own peep hole out loud.
BIDEN ON VOTER FRAUD Yes you heard him right, listen to it AGAIN

Now let's move on to the REST OF what's going on with our lives under 
this lying-cheating-deranged so called "PREIDENT we have running the 
our nation IN THE GROUND! ! the proof is staring at you everyday. 😞

Biden administration got caught red-handed
Democrats MESSED UP BIG
the Biden Administration is being sued
Scalise Accuses Pelosi of a Kangaroo Court
Kevin McCarthy Holds Briefing

Well folks I hope this was a big eye opener for you to comprehend what 
our nation is up against with who is in office from who WAS in office &
compare the 2 side by side & think REAL HARD about which is best.

With that said I will end this with saying take the time to research the 
facts & make your own decisions cause what YOU do effects ALL OF US
take care, be safe, keep your eyes on what's going on around you bye  πŸ‘‹






Comments

Popular Posts