Have we missed our window in life?

 

There are a lot of things that really make you think about where you are in life 
just to name a few there's your age, health, finances, family. Situations that you 
can't change, like the weather, or things you never thought could happen in life.

Then out of NOWHERE πŸ’₯BAM! ! there you are wondering what the ? do I do 
now? where do I go from here? πŸ˜• so there you are with your mind turning 100
miles a minute trying to come up with a good plan to get back on your feet again.

Only to be KICKED Down AGAIN 😞 over & over & over, it has a way to
LITERALLY take you down & out & how do I KNOW THIS? cause I've 
been living it since 1987 PLUS! ! & this is where this blog gets it's title. πŸ˜”

I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but I will give you some things that 
will make you think about what you are reading, this could be you or IS you 
better known as relating or visualizing yourself in > out of the blue situations.

I will tell you this, it's not been a garden of roses along a picked fence lifestyle
it's not been a hayride of happiness or a life of luxury & glamour, it's been a
hell of life up's & down, worries & fears. heartaches by the millions in my life.

But here I am watching a very part of the life I've endured & still kicking 
strong at 63 yrs old & in this Video I put on here just says it all in a nutshell
@ the point where the woman says what she did at 12 to 13 mins into the video.

09.13.08 Hurricane Ike  < just tap the title & you can watch the video 
Think about what she said,
THAT'S WHERE I AM ! !  & after you watch
that part, here's a good clip of visualizing what your up against in life πŸ˜• 
where in the mins of 13.00 to 16.00 of what they were saying & it's true.  


Even though this is about a hurricane, it still plays a BIG PART of life 
in ANY & ALL SITUATIONS that can tare your life into a million pieces 
as if you have been in 1, & after I went through 4 strong 
hurricanes 20 yrs

later & been beat down to where it stole all the hopes & dreams I had.


I made the decision in 07-8 to move out of Fla. & go to Indiana thinking  

that would make a difference, but it didn't do anything but make things 

even worse😞 & now here I am with nothing but heartache & sorrow.


Life isn't just life its a lot more than that, it's a gift from God & it's up 

to YOU on what you do with it & how much you put into it day by day 

hour by hour & what you make of it & I feel as I've failed myself & God.


This is what puts people in a depression & has the thoughts they have 

or goes off the deep end of their lives cause of the way life has done 

them & they get this thought that it's not worth living life anymore.


That's why I say I can relate to what people are going through in life 

cause I've been there & have had my share of pain in life that makes 

me feel like they do, but I'm too strong to just LET IT destroy me.


This is what I am saying, no matter how many times life knocks you down 
you have to be strong enough to get back up & take control of what God 
gave you & keep fighting no matter what it takes & NEVER GIVE UP! !


My whole life I've always had the dream - thought of having a nice place 

to call home & live a happy life like MOST PEOPLE DO, but that didn't 

happen after hurricane Dennis changed the life we were enjoying in Fla.


Then after that the housing market crashed & put our lives in a whirl wind 

of anger & pain & our future of ever being happy was TAKEN FROM US 

& it totally destroyed what dreams & hope we had & killed us instead. πŸ˜ž












Comments

Popular Posts