The Gov't has gone off the DEEP END ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

PEOPLE, I'm going to share with you some mind boggling facts that you 
may want to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO! ! Things are going in 
the >๐Ÿ’ฉhole it's not just time to wake up & SMELL THE COFFEE but it's 
PAST & BEYOND TIME... I have plenty of blogs I've wrote on all this but 
This pretty much sums it up in just a FEW VIDEOS I've been listening to.

The Next Revolution <video, I watch a lot of his videos & the comments. 
I have known this for a LONG TIME, me & hubby was talking about this in 
the mid-late 80's yep SURE ENOUGH ! watch the 1 AFTER THIS PLEASE.

Rand Paul RIPS Nancy Pelosi to SHREDS <video You๐Ÿ‘€ 10 mins & try &
process what he JUST SAID ! if both these videos don't sum it up, then I don't 
know what else is left TO DO, say, or think, I'm totally in another world. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

PLEASE take a little time while listening to the video to check the comments 
it has a lot to learn of what others are saying, Times ahead of us is going to 
effect EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, & EVERYTHING ! do you SEE THIS ?

I love writing about what goes on with our Gov't & how it effects us ALL
cause it's my GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS A PERSON HE CREATED 64 Yrs 
AGO! & if it hadn't been for God in my life, I wouldn't be here to talk about it.

I don't want to take too much of your time, but I can't help to do my best 
to inform the public of what they need to hear Or don't know about yet 
cause of the stuff they have no choice but to watch (brainwashing) news.

I listen to a lot of  you tube channels that some people don't even know 
they exist on you tube & they can be very interesting & STRAIGHT UP 
lets put things in it's place & 1st things 1st we need to get UNITED ! ! !

This is where we stand up for our rights & freedom 
What we choose in OUR LIVES is OUR CHOICE IS IT NOT ? did you want 
this to happen? is this the way you want to live ? do you love your freedom ? I
love America & I love helping people just as much, if I didn't I wouldn't do this.

I'd like to know what gives the GOV'T the right to screw every 1's life up  like 
this, I didn't vote for this! no way in HELL ! cause lets face the facts in reality 
what do they GAIN ? COMPARED TO WHAT WE The PEOPLE GAIN ? ?

That's all I'm going to say & maybe this will sink in the thinking part of 
your mind & vision what you heard & watched in both videos I shared &
I hope you watched both of them all the way through to get the hint.

Thank You for stopping by & leaving a comment, I do respond back within 
a few days or the same day it depends on the day, but anyway I will leave 
you be with your day, evening, night, morning, whatever time you have.

Till next time, keep your heart strong & your mind sharp & your will 
to survive & strive the best way you know how, have you heard a old 
saying> you get what you need by hook or crook? that's the GOV'T ! ๐Ÿ‘‹bye.







 

Comments

Popular Posts