THIS IS THE NEW NORM W T F??? THANKS A LOT! ! !

  



 For somebody that watches the news everyday. all-day 

Just to keep up with stuff on what's going on so we know

what we are doing, Trying to get out of the place that we are  

Living  to a better location, but from  what's going on  I don't

know how we're going to do what needs to be done like this.

new revelations on migrant facilities <Hit the title to watch

Since BIDEN  has been in office  between him and Harris has managed  in 2 months  screw up everything I've  worked on As far as plans goes, I don't know what we're going  to do,  I do know I'm glad I have from now till  2025 to try and stay on course without getting disappointed and stressed and beside myself with what's going on around us right now.

As I see it, it doesn't look too promising for the future for anyone!

but from What I keep hearing from people is “don't get too stressed” 

don't get worked upThings might hopefully-prayingly change 

I sure hope things can change for the better and not just for me but for everyone that is living, walking, breathing,  & paying attention.



Comments

Popular Posts