& here we are (8-14-2020)

               Times are changing  in leaps & bounds   

I don't know how much people watch & listen to what's going on,  but I
can tell you this, This is my past time, keeping on top of things as this.

Like I said in  the blog that I  dropped in here I done about all this mess
I'm  62 yr old & times have changed over the yrs in  LEAPS & BOUNDS.

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/preview/4047956528551739648/8694182313014398389

Now we have Biden against trump, ARE YOU SERIOUS? omg! ! ! folks
I don't mean  to be mean or crude but that man DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

Shummer & Pelosie don't HAVE a chance in DOOMS DAY Trump is gonna 
clean their clocks once & 4-ALL &  show them  how a country is ran RIGHT!

if you  really interested in  ANY of my blogs let me know &  lets talk about it
that's if you don't mind hashing it out & shooting from the hip & not the lips.

Here's a Vid (trump-EXPLOSIVE press conference) we'll start off with this 1st
then go from there with other Vids of what's been  going on that you have missed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hilsYI2UFHY

the democrats want to  destroy EVERY 1's lives while they sit back & laugh at
@ us &  take our freedom  our rights our speech EVERYTHING away  from us.
I don't know about you but Trump has to stay in office for 4 more YRS! ! ! !👪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxlsssGbk

See this is the very thing that Diamond & Silk was talking about if Biden- Kamala
get's the win in the white hose & this JUST CAN'T HAPPEN this ISN'T the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG0GxBzbWZw

I have to say no matter how much they THINK they have this I got news for them
there's NOW WAY this can this happen to our great nation that  we ALL live in
PLEASE take time to  look at the comments on the Vids on BOTH blogs on here.

I will add on to this as I  get more as the days gets closer to the Election day of truth
but for now I'm gonna end it here & let all this soak into your mind, what's your take
on all that you have seen heard & watched can we ENDURE the NEW way of life?


Comments

Popular Posts